Wednesday 16 June 2010

Floral playsuit love!

Love love love! Looooove!


Plus-sized floral playsuit from Jessabella's Plus Size Stealz
Left: Jessica's modelled pic toga-style // Right: Meeee tube-style

Policy revision has led to my being vocabulary-ly challenged, but I just wanted to take a minute to share with the world how much I LOVE the floral playsuit I just received from Jess!

Mum won't let me wear it out of the house until I lose weight (Waiiiiil!) so the next best thing I could do in the meantime is POST IT ON MY BLOG. Hahahaha!

PS: This art exhibition is so inspiring.
PPS: Please can I go shoe-shopping in Korea after exams?

PPPS: I love this romper and this tattoo-esque hosiery :) Can't wait for my parcels to arrive! :D Thank you so much to Joanne & Maryanne of thepoplook and Jo (I think) of Jo's Fashion House!

Romper from thepoplook | Hosiery from Jo's Fashion House

0 comments: