Sunday 20 June 2010

Dior.

It's taken me nearly 22 years to realise that my mother loves perfume. As luck would have it, I managed to get sample vials of Nina Ricci, Gucci by Gucci, Chloe Intense, JLo Sunkissed - and a 50ml bottle of Euphoria by Calvin Klein and a (tiny) 4ml bottle of Vera Wang parfum, from PerfumeBerry. :) Thanks, Iza! Really prompt service and delivery!

I know people usually don't buy perfumes online for fear of authenticity, but these are my advertisers and I feel like I can trust them, so yeah - why not? :D They guaranteed that these are genuine, non-fake perfumes. And miniature perfumes are so cute and travel-friendly!

And this next one's gonna be a surprise (sort of) ...

Dior Parfums miniature set, from Fluorescent Adolescence

Happy birthday, Mummy! :)

0 comments: