Tuesday 14 September 2010

"Work is hard. Distractions are plentiful. And time is short." - Adam Hochschild

So I was up until 3 a.m. this morning finishing a sports match report (Switzerland v. England, EURO 2012 qualifiers) - and about to call it a day when I realised I missed out a big gaping component in the assignment. So I stayed up until 5 a.m. finishing that up - and fell asleep in front of the computer. For what must be 127828189th time.

It was light out when I opened a bleary eye and heard my mother asking me, "Hello?! Are you still using the computer?" I think all I said was, "Huh? What you talking..." And switched off my laptop like a zombie before turning off the lights and crawling into bed. Luckily, class was at noon today and for only an hour, so it didn't really matter if I looked hungover from assignments.

Sad but true: the most uncomfortably hot days are always the prettiest for photographs!

My favourite - and only - floral leggings, from Primark via Survival Store :)

Yesterday I dug out a vest I haven't worn in a while: the eclectic hippie-colour one I bought last year from Lah'Lah'Land :D

And guess who got a striped dress at last! :D Present from Suzanne, who went and found one that actually fits non-size-sixers :)

0 comments: