Saturday 27 October 2012

Playing with dolls.

It's been an academically unproductive couple of days, but at least I can say I had some fun in November. Lol. With Halloween fever going strong this season, Mattel hired the YSK team to do a blog series about their relatively new Monster High dolls. As a little girl, I was in love with my Barbie dolls, so it's pretty awesome that we're working with the people who brought us Barbie. What we're doing: photoshoots, relating the dolls to fashion articles and online shopping, outfits inspired by the Monster High characters, and YouTube videos for make-up and DIY stuff (like home-made tutu skirts!). Michelle's already done her first make-up tutorial video! :)

It was really cute watching Cynthia go nuts about the dolls, and even more bananas when I took out my storage box of old Barbie dolls. She went and re-did all their hairstyles too!



We filmed the videos and took the photos for some blog posts yesterday, in my room and in my attic (which is like a cheap photoshoot studio since the lighting is awesome. :D I love the make-up that Cynthia did on my face! And can't wait for her to edit and upload the videos we took. :)

P.S: Went to Paradigm Mall again today for sushi with Jayne, and got a pair of brown suspenders and a studded collar. I love shopping for strange things. :3




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Also visit my homepage : restaurant aruba

Anonymous said...

This article provide many tips. Very useful to me. Thanks a lot ?