Tuesday 25 November 2014

Six days to twenty-six.

Since it's smack in the middle of finals season, I think it's safe to say this will be the last blog post I get to write while I'm still 25.
"I'm going to be over the hill at the end of the month," I said to Darren.
"You're full of crap," he laughed.
While my younger-than-me-by-1-year-and-2-months S.O. tells me I'm nowhere near greyhood, I have a short white hair on the top of my head that I've been trying to pluck out for the entire semester. But because it's so short, it's hard to grab and yank out. As a result, I've been walking around for the past three months with a white hair on the top of my head and hoping nobody notices.

I know, I know. Smallest problem in the world.

On a brighter note, here are some highlights from the past month that I haven't been blogging!

Went to eat nasi lemak and other Malaysian food at Pappa Rich in Koreatown! It is definitely my favorite restaurant in LA now. I just wish they offered delivery services, because I don't have a car here!

Laura took me to Disneyland again as a thank-you treat for being co-presidents with her on TriSight. :D I enjoyed Disneyland, but as usual I was terrified on all the rides. Just look at my face on Splash Mountain: that's pretty much how I look on ALL the rides!

We finished our last social media shift at the Wallis Media Center. I never thought it was going to be fun to do four-hour shifts each week, but it gave me the opportunity to get to know my classmates so much better! It's because we work in small teams of three, and I decided to play roulette with the schedule so I got to team up with as many different people as possible. A decision I certainly don't regret! :)

My Personal Branding professor, Jess Weiner, found out a couple of months ago that I'm a not-so-secret fan of Ever After High and Monster High. She said she would rock my world before the semester ended. Last Thursday night, she brought a mysterious Monster High bag to class. I didn't notice it at first because, well, I'm not exactly the most observant person around when I didn't turn on my "observe the environment now!" inner switch. My friends shouted at me to look at her, and then I gasped. Then Jess made me wait til the end of our three-hour class before announcing that she had one thing left to do before she let us go for the night...

AND THEN SHE GAVE ME THREE DOLLS. I cried. In front of everyone. While they held out their phone cameras taking videos of me sobbing in happiness.

0 comments: