Wednesday 7 January 2015

Christmas 2014

Last month's Christmas festivities were the most eventful I've ever had in my life! I mean, considering that I never really celebrated Christmas until I moved to Texas because my family is primarily Buddhist.

Darren and I went to three Christmas parties!

The first one was a potluck party at his office. SO GOOD.

I even tried tamales for the first time - yummy! One of his coworker's wives made it.

The second party was for actual-Christmas-day in San Antonio at Grandma Evelyn & Grandpa Nelson's.

The third Christmas party was at my brother-in-law's home in Round Rock. This time we had all the kiddos there!

I had a ton of fun wrapping presents for the first time without my mom's help!

Darren and I were in charge of the birthday cake so we got an ice-cream cake in the shape of a snowman's head. Haha!


0 comments: