Friday 13 March 2009

Friends from the Blogshop World

I still can't believe I fell asleep during American Idol's results show today. :/
But at least all my favourites are still safely in the Top 13 (which is now a Top 11), yay! :D

Anyway, I wanted to blog about something that I thought is profound about the world I dub the "blogshopsphere". Through Your Shopping Kaki and my own personal shopaholicism, it amazes me that I've made so many new friends through - quite literally - shopping.

Whether fellow shoppers, past customers (remember my very short-stint charity blogshop?), or blogshop owners, some have even become my chat buddies, shopping kaki, and most solid supporters of my little projects - the leading one being the review blog. :)

And one of the most amazingly loyal readers of my review blog is Irene Lim. :) I actually didn't know her (personally) until she found Your Shopping Kaki one day and just kept coming back & leaving super nice comments! :) In a world that is filled with people ready to pounce and drag you into the gutter, it's really, really refreshing to have people who genuinely extend some kindness without expecting something in return. :)

So anyway, Irene Lim has a blogshop at Irenelim Fashion! :D And as a way of showing thanks, I shall blog about her online shop today. :)

Irenelim Fashion

Oooh this is her, by the way! (I think. Lol!)
*Edit: Okay apparently it's not her! LOL! This is just a model on her shop*

Irenelim Fashion
And these are the other models and some of the clothes on her site:

Irenelim Fashion
Particularly adore this blue tube dress:

Irenelim Fashion

Irenelim Fashion
So, I mean, it's rare to find strangers who are nice to you. :) And her clothes (and photos) on the site are awesome - do check it out (if you're into online shopping)!
I got a chiffon tube dress from her, and it's like *the* most comfortable I've ever worn! No pictures yet because I haven't had a chance to wear it out.. yet. :D But you can check it out here *click!*.

OH OH and one last thing, before I forget, she's recently started this insanely cool thing where you can get a free dress from her! :) Check it out *here*. How can I not share freebie possibilities with you, dearest readers? :D

Irenelim Fashion

Lol - I put up so many pics because I realised the html codes were already all available for me on her site, so I just copied the codes I wanted and paste paste paste! :D Wouldn't it be nice if all pictures came with ready-available html codes? Lol! No more waiting ages for photos to upload!

On a final note, schoolwork's kicking in, and tests & assignments start being due next week! LOL! So hard work is called for. And hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a Friday adventure to HQY with M next week! :D More later. Ta!

0 comments: