Saturday 14 March 2009

Stalkerazzi.

My blog, my memoirs. Or I'll never remember the very trivial but central things in ordinary life today!

The 5-hour breaks between classes are taking a toll on the mental health of my friends and I.
Resulting in serious intellectual degradation.

Thus, we have resorted to becoming gossip mills and stalkerazzi. :D From the days of Dr Sixy and Building Seven (read: Six and Seven), the new intake of students has led to a new wave of raw material for giggles and girlish titters.

Yes, we may be 21 this year, but we're still very bubbly girls.

Stalkerazzi spotted: Codename "BMV"
Spotted a bookishly charming Hottie in classes. Wheee. But recently uncovered that he's from a vastly different religious background. Hmm. How interesting. Of course, I didn't even spell out the codename properly here, because............. I never know who's reading! ;)
*Update 14/3/09: Nahhhh we don't find him quite so fascinating anymore! Hahahahaha*

Stalkerazzi spotted: Codename [undecided] Mister Eight
I forgot to tell my friends about this one. Lol! Will do so in the morning, before/after the SATURDAY replacement class. Booooooo.
*Update 14/3/09: Verdict is in! :) Mister Eight will be the new Mister Happy for sure!*

Still want a shirt that says "I <3 Nerds". I do, I really do! :) Also am pursuing a gorgeous plaid blazer at an insanely special price (just for me! hehe!) that will hopefully be the cause of my shedding the extra pounds (to fit into it properly), whilst engraving cincher-hunting into my brain for Friday's Ho Qing Yun adventure.
*Update 14/3/09: Green lights go for Ho Qing Yun and cincher-hunting! :D And have paid for my plaid paradise, which shall be shipped to me shortly! Wheeeee!*

Also looking into an internship possibility with a lifestyle/arts e-magazine. Hmm.

Now... sleep! :)

0 comments: