Saturday 29 August 2009

Hey diddle diddle, who says I can't wheedle?

Let's see... where do I begin?

H1N1 hit Malaysia and my parents said "NO BAZAARS".
Time passed.
I asked Mei if she wanted to go hit some bazaars.
She said yes.
Mei fell sick! :( Can't go bazaars.
I gave up trying to look for friends to go with me.
So I spent the night writing advertorials.
Mosquitoes came into my room and bit my feet.
I went into mum's room to complain about the mosquitoes.
Mum sprayed mosquito repellant all over my room.
I had to stay in her room for five whole minutes.
For five whole minutes I wheedled about wanting to go to tomorrow's Lelong bazaar.
Mum and I are going to Lelong bazaar at Asia Cafe tomorrow. :D

Oh, and look what I managed to trade an advertorial for! :)
Remember I said I wanted a toga top? I'm getting the one in red.


Multiwear in red, courtesy of Elegant Extravaganza

I'm such a postmodern brat sometimes. Oh well. :)
I work hard for everything I get.

0 comments: