Wednesday 23 December 2009

Stackable bangles and me.

This summer, I think my calling comes with the ring-a-ling of stackable bangles. And so quickly, the calling has been answered! :D I think my friends know me almost too well, because Shangari, Jenny and Mei all bought me stackable bangles for my birthday. LOL!




These are my presents from Jenny and Shangari! :D



Bangles from Ruffey ID, 1Utama

And these are my presents from Mei! :D


Bangles from Bangkok (I think!)

Thank you, darlings!!!! :D

And some belated pics of how Jen & Shang celebrated my b'day! :D




Plus other pics of presents, from Carmen, William and Auntie Pat! :D





Awwwwwwwww!

Plus Christmas presents from Mizu Closet! LOL! So sweet!!


Just the ring and mask, hehe! I bought the lace-backed top with an advertorial :D
Cucucamber gave me a maxi dress for Christmas too (more of a thank-you for the advertorial I wrote for her, she said she really loved it a lot :D), but I can't find the picture on her website.

Also got this for an advertorial some time ago (better post it here before I lose the pic for reference in future):

From d'boolat boutique :)

And this is what I'm getting in January 2010! :D It's a pre-order so it's taking about a month to arrive. :P


From Pre-Order Boutique, wrote an advertorial :)
(Update: May 2010 - I didn't get this bag in the end, the shipment got delayed so I opted to receive cash payment instead :D)



I like it because it looks so cool on Vanessa Anne Hudgens :D :D :D Hahaha!

Will update this blog again with pics from Korea and Pick&Grab@Hartamas! :)

0 comments: