Thursday 8 April 2010

AIYOH IDOL!

Ohmaigawd, what's wrong with the judges on American Idol?!


Didi Benami: not saved | Michael Lynch: saved

Last week, they practically offered Didi Benami to the sharks - and this week, they freakin' use the judges' save on Michael Lynche??!

WHYYYY??????

If you weren't going to save Didi, at least save someone cool like Siobhan Magnus or Aaron Kelly!

I missed the performances last night because I was writing my Policy essay (which I finished late last night, yay!), but luckily I can watch the performances on the American Idol website :D Tonight's the results show in Malaysia - but then suddenly I found the results on E!, apparently Malaysia results are delayed :P

The rest of my "holiday" will be spent doing my Authorship essay (I hope!). And writing my first Malaysian Mirror article! :D

(Update @ 2.13pm: Written and sent my first MM story! :D)

0 comments: