Monday 3 May 2010

While I was sleeping ...

How was your weekend? My entire weekend was spent starting my journalism assignment - in the church, interviewing and filming, and then going home to edit the video, subtitle, upload - and now in the middle of transcribing the interviews. After I do that, I'll write my story and plan the layout ... so my ray of light took the form of yummy food at home and yummy clothes from Zara's warehouse sale. :D

My haul, of course, was peanuts compared to the other excited shoppers there! My neighbour went everyday, and spent hundreds of dazzling MYR each time. And brought her friends and sister-in-law and possibly other aunties along :P

Pintucked tunic, RM29.90 (ori: RM300) | White tailored vest, RM29.90 (ori: RM139.40)

And since it's officially Monday - and I'm spinning in the middle of a hurricane of work again - it's only fair that on Wednesday (my one weekday free from uni!), I get to check out the Topshop and Dorothy Perkins sales that started while I was sleeping :/ I don't understand why it wasn't publicised more! Luckily Nathalee told me about it!

PS: This is hilarious! :D

0 comments: