Tuesday 5 October 2010

Starbucked.

Today Jung Ai found out that I'd never had a Starbucks drink in my life, so the Starbucks postergirl did the only thing that made sense.

She brought me to Starbucks and bought me my first caramel macchiato :D By the end of the 10-minute drive out of campus and back, I had learnt the difference between an Americano, espresso, full cream and non-fat milk, the correct method of drinking a caramel macchiato, and that if you go to a Starbucks outlet often enough, they'll remember you and your usual order. Haha!







Today was also the day I rediscovered the joys of Photobooth on a Mac, which I think I haven't played around with since my fresh(wo)man semester at Monash!





But none of them beat Skyping with Denise and her newfound Skype doodle functions :P


0 comments: