Monday 14 January 2013

Glutton.

I miss solid food. I've never craved crunchy, solid food this much, ever. After my wisdom tooth wound heals I'm going to indulge in sushi, burgers, fries, fried stuff, lasagna, pies, pastries, and I dunno what else! I stepped on the weighing scale and realized I've lost about 11 lbs since December, but ... I wanna eat. T.T

Later this month (after said mouth wound heals!), I'm going to try to make no-bake oatmeal cookies and polvoron. Must remember to document these cooking experiments. Haha! Once I'm done with these admissions essays - down to the last two! - I'll be able to just chase up on red-tape-paperwork and maybe finally find the time to read some books I have on my laptop, like the 50 Shades of Grey thing everyone's raving about, and the Game of Thrones series. :)

Did I mention I finally learned how to make scrambled eggs - using the stove? :D Willi taught me how to use the microwave to make scrambled eggs a couple months ago, but now that I've learnt the stove way, I'm doubly happy haha. And Mummy taught me how to make Mi Goreng using the stove too! I know it sounds like ... non-achievements, but if you knew me at all you'd know what a domestic noob I am. So these are, like, giant steps for me. :P


0 comments: