Tuesday 8 January 2013

Paperwork.

I'm at that point in the grad school application process where I feel like I'm drowning in paperwork and a million websites to visit to check on application info. I don't even know if I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing, because it feels like I have loose ends all over the place and my mind is ringing with a hundred unanswered questions about the admissions process.
Still need to write my last three admissions essays (the Cal State schools - CSUF, CSUN, SDSU), and next week I'll need to post out a few application packets of supplemental materials. After that, I'll need to check up on my recommendation letters for UP and CSUF ... and then find out when admissions decisions are expected. :/ And find out when my Honours results will be out, to get my final transcripts! And find out how/when/if necessary to update the grad schools with my final transcript.  

0 comments: