Friday 4 January 2013

Wallflower.

Willi and I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower today. It was... kinda good, but intense. It wasn't a movie that could make me dissolve into peals of laughter, which is what I was looking for, and it didn't fill me with that warm fuzzy feeling that comes from awesome Disney movies. I guess I shouldn't expect that from a coming-of-age kinda movie. :( I only wanted to watch it because Emma Watson was starring in it, anyway. Haha.

Anyways, lots of people getting engaged and married this time of the year. I reckon it had something to do with the world not ending in December 2012, so lovers were like, "Hell yeah! We survived, let's celebrate our love by getting hitched!" And the rest of us unmarried, un-engaged young women bitch and moan about when is it gonna be OUR turn? :( Lol.


On a brighter note, I went to model for Aishop's new plus-sized stocks. xD

0 comments: