Wednesday 6 March 2013

Thin mints.

Snail mail parcel from Texas arrived today! :D Darren packed in cookies and my Valentine's Day present - one of the classic "Open Hearts" necklaces with our names engraved on tiny angel wings. It's ironic that the cookies are named thin mints, because I could easily grow obese pigging out on them. D:

My first official presents from le American boy ;)
Men and heart-shaped jewelry, lols! One of the rare ones that I actually like :P
Today was also Day 2 of work at the university. I decorated my cubicle today! Recycled some old greeting cards and colored note papers, as well as an old IKEA wooden photo frame. I love my job, and my little nook in the Sessional Staff room. I do, I do, I do. I've been getting home way later than I expected, though. My work schedule usually ends by 12pm, but I get home at about 5pm. Can't complain though, the Internet on campus is fast (sooo much faster than my crappy connection at home) and I have a lot of work to do and meetings to attend. I can't wait to get to the nitty gritty of guiding students with assessments. :)

Tomorrow will be Day 3. I didn't count Tuesday since it's my day off. :P I should drink a cup of ginseng later to make sure I don't fall sick!

1 comments:

Anfield Yee said...

Looking good, Sha-Lene!
Hope everything went well for you :)