Wednesday 23 April 2014

Magic.

Living in Los Angeles, it was a matter of time before I found myself in Disneyland. And Laura made that happen when she took me to Anaheim to knock out a Friday -- after a long, hard week -- to just chill out and have fun at Disneyland and California Adventure Park! :D


We got to eat delicious so-good-but-so-bad-for-you Disney food. 


I rode on rides that made me feel like I was going to die. (I have a fear of heights and of falling!)


And I got two pressed pennies as souvenirs: one for me and one for Darren. :) 


The last time I went to Disneyland, it was 1995 and the only thing I remembered was Mickey Mouse signing his autograph on my Mickey Mouse shorts. I didn't find Mickey this time, but Disneyland is still magical in a lot of ways. Mostly because it's filled with awesome photo ops and I ended up with more than 500 pictures after our 12-hour Disney binge.

And of course I took videos and edited the highlights together! :D Remember to watch it in HD! 1080 pixels of memories!

0 comments: