Wednesday 8 July 2009

The Material Child Fundraiser.

Repeat after me: "I will do whatever it takes (within reason) to get what I want."

*Edit (8th July, 4.15pm): Yay! I sold my newest and shiniest studded belt, so mum's taking me to Kitschen on Friday to buy the croissant belt :DDDDDDDD Am still selling my other belts though! Visit www.shopatysk.blogspot.com just in case you're interested!*

Goal: Croissant belt from Kitschen, 1-Utama.
Obstacle 1: RM35.90 price tag.
Obstacle 2: Parents' accusations of my owning too many belts & cinchers.
Willing to sacrifice: A huge portion of my beloved belt & waist cincher collection.
Action being taken: Selling several of my belts!

Oh, the heartache. I'd probably be willing to sell any belt (except my RM22 studded belt from Forever21, because everyone else has to buy it for RM49.90) for this very special Kitschen one.

In the place in the picture below lies The Belt With My Name On It.


The "SALE" banners are a LIE.

Anyway, haha, just wanted to do this blog post because I found pictures in my cellphone. :D

This is Carmen and me at Nichii
(where we tried on a gazillion clothes just for kicks):



This is Tse Mun in Sungei Wang. :D
One of the BFF's official duties: hold up bags that I couldn't decide whether or not to buy.
So that I can take photos and "think about it" later. Haha!



I mean, there were so many choices!





Vintage-inspired bags of all shapes, sizes and colours! But anyway, I didn't buy any. They were pretty affordable, after I bargained the RM40 down to RM35 - but I couldn't decide which I liked most, and then by the time I got home, I realised I wouldn't be able to fit my water bottle into it.

0 comments: