Wednesday 19 August 2009

When Haris met Saleha.

Half past three in the fecking morning and I've gone and written close to 2000 words for one of my many assignments. So I have to stay up for another half hour to shave off 500 words so it can at least look like I tried to stick to the word limit.

Just how exactly I managed to spew out 2000 words of crapology is beyond me. I really just want to finish this so that I can start on my other assignment, which I only have a little over a day to start and complete. Not to mention, I totally haven't got a clue how to do that other assignment, because we haven't been briefed about it. All we have is a PDF file with a bunch of gibberish tips that I need sleep to make sense of.

Am I making any sense at all? Shit. I hope my assignments make sense.

0 comments: