Friday 7 August 2009

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

First things first - HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, VANESSA! :D I'm going to miss you so much when you go to UK. Again. :( But I wish you all the best, you future doctor you! :D

On to sadder news. I'm sick. My sore throat evolved into a common cold. My common cold evolved into a cough. Now I have no flu and no sore throat, but an itchy throat and a cough. :( The H1N1 pandemic is also a pain in everyone's ass.

I haven't gone out on a shopping spree since my last farewell outing with Tse Mun. No, lugging big heavy plastic bags with Shangari while we drag our feet after Jenny-the-energizer-bunny in Ho Qing Yun does not count as a shopping spree. I really want to go to Money River, but my friends are either sick/happened to be busy on the day I am free/ran out of money - and public transport to Sungei Wang Plaza sounds pretty unattractive because they're doing some massive construction that blocks the shortcut between KL Sentral and KL Monorail... so yeah. No Sg Wang til September.

But luckily, I am quite the expert on online shopping. :D However, goodness knows if these dresses below are still available for me to buy. Things get sold out so quickly online. Fingers crossed! They're mine! :D All mine!


Bolster Store | A'xteqs

0 comments: