Tuesday 29 September 2009

I Hate Banks.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_hate_banks_dark_tshirt-p235879242784559946t5tr_400.jpg

I freaking hate banks! An Australian company banked in money to my bank account, but because it was a bloody TT (WHICH I didn't know they were using a Foreign Telegraphic Transfer - they called it an "international direct deposit"), the banks deducted about a whopping RM100 from my account! :( Even TTs from Malaysia are only charged RM10!

I HATE BANKS. This is beyond ridiculous. I've e-mailed the Aussies about this, but I don't know if they're going to do anything about it. Mei says that they're supposed to have banked in an extra 25USD to cover the TT charges.

Another reason to hate banks: someone cloned Mei's credit card and charged 75USD to it! Do you know how much that is? That's over RM250. And our stupid local bank says it's a perfectly legit transaction and is disputing the dispute.

ARGH!!

0 comments: