Thursday 22 October 2009

A spoonful of sugar.


Dr Yeoh called me Mary Poppins!

LOL! Shang told me they had lunch today, and he called me Mary Poppins. It's the funniest thing, hahaha, but I feel like this is one of those personality tests you take on Facebook about which Disney Princess you are ... except my test results are flashing:

Congratulations, You Are Mary Poppins!

This is more embarassing than the time I spent fifteen minutes listening to Tharshini and May Yen laugh about how I'm exactly like the deluded girl from Enchanted.



My first act as Mary Poppins is going to eat durian now. :)

Eventhough durians will always have a sentimental place in my heart, since it's the protagonist of our pre-production film project :D

Presenting ... "Amir and The Big Durian"!
Coming to cinemas near you only if you sponsor us. :D

0 comments: