Friday 26 February 2010

Aristotle's Good Life

Aristotle said that, to achieve "the good life", one of the things we need to do is differentiate between our needs and our wants.

Herein lies the dilemma of a shopping kaki.



For over a year now, I've wanted a floral bustier top. But it's been unattainable so far - it has to be pretty and it has to fit! - so the search goes on ...

... and then now I find that they've been available all along. Out there.


ASOS £17.00 | Charlotte Russe $24.99

Do I want one? Of course!
Dilemma? I don't need it. :(

To make matters worse, I can't try any of them on because I'm not in UK or US. So while it's money worth spending if it fits, it'll be money totally wasted if it doesn't. :( So my search for a floral bustier will find its lifeline where ever I physically am.

0 comments: