Tuesday 16 March 2010

Cheater cheater, chilli eater!

Singapore's Straits Times calls Jack Neo a "disgraced" filmmaker. I used to think of him as a family man, but now he's just a backside who cheated on his wife and children and chased young girls' skirts! :/ While this doesn't change my mind about how awesome I think his films are, I've definitely lost my respect for him ... as a person. :(


Jack Neo | Wendy Chong

Worse than him is the fugly "freelance model" who is obviously an attention-seeker with no morals - hanging up her dirty laundry to the media and gatecrashing his family home without considering how it might affect his kids -


Wendy Chong, Jack Neo's shameless slut mistress | My friends holding my yellow bag!

And to top it all off, she has a similar bag to mine! :( So I'm extra annoyed at her, can?!

0 comments: