Saturday 6 March 2010

Tale of Two Jackals

LOL! I meant to watch The Jackal, but wound up watching The Day Of The Jackal. Of course, when the film started and everything was in that really old, Singin' In The Rain kinda technicolour, I figured out I was watching the wrong movie.


The Jackal (1997) | The Day of The Jackal (1973)

But then this really good-looking, blonde-haired British actor came on to the screen, and for two hours I lost the ability to switch channels.


Leading actor Edward Fox: 1973 (age 35) and now (age 72)

He played the assassin. :D I was so upset at the ending. :( But despite that, it was an awesome movie, a little old-fashioned but totally gripping!

My life is starting to revolve around lots and lots of reading again. And I'd better get cracking on today's pile asap, since I'm going to The Annexe tomorrow for a healthy dose of arts and culture! :D

0 comments: