Wednesday 14 April 2010

2500 words later.

Cue music: "We Are The Champions".



Seven days
Stacks of notes
Hours of lecture recordings
Three useless library books
Fourteen articles
Three poets
Six poems
Twelve pages
Two pages of bibliography
and 2500 words later ...

I HAVE COMPLETED MY AUTHORSHIP ESSAY.
I AM SO TOTALLY GOING SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND!

My goal is to dedicate this Saturday to doing absolutely nothing except chilling and shopping! :D There's a bazaar at Monash this Saturday - well, it's a "sports carnival" but I'm ignoring the "sports" part - and then I'm taking Sushi to Pyramid for food and more shopping! :D Yay!

How Shopaholics Reconstruct The Language of Diet and Detox
Jenny: I'm on a no rice spree. Wanna join?
Me: "No rice spree"? You make it sound like shopping! :P

PS: I'm so into Romanticism now that for what I THOUGHT was Suzanne's birthday, I wrote her a poem! o.O LOL!

Ode to Suzanne
In a bazaar I met thee
At first Mei's friend you were to me
Then one day in Mist Club Bangsar
One glass of vodka lime sprite in a bazaar
You were more than just the seller
of the Yellow Bag of which I was a lover
You became my friend too :D
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wish to you!!

And then it turns out ... it wasn't her birthday.

0 comments: