Friday 28 May 2010

Bike optional.

Never thought I'd get one, but this baby totally hooked me in. :D


Biker jackets!

Yeahhh, I'm not edgy enough to pull off the black leather type, but this comfy, sweet, casual one sure suits my floral dresses! :D Also, I got inspired by this post on An Olive A Day the other day :) I already have a denim jacket which I've been using all the time since I was 17, but a biker jacket is pretty different!


Denim biker jacket, Forever 21 :)


Zipped, unzipped, sleeves up, sleeves down - plus a thick cotton sash for extra fun! :D

PS: Watched "Marnie" (1964) last night :P My favourite Hitchock film so far!



I think I've had Hitchcock overdose this semester, but I gotta give him credit for making disturbing yet interesting films :P Our compulsory media text was Psycho (1960), but I also watched The Birds (1963) and Vertigo (1958) to get to know Hitchcock better ... LOL.




Fun fact: Lady Gaga actually makes allusions to Hitchcock's films in her song, "Bad Romance"! :D



Ooh, final note - just realised my fourth Malaysian Mirror article was published yesterday! :D Click HERE to read it! Click already! :D

0 comments: