Friday 21 May 2010

The "S" Word.

Last outing until exams are over! :D And I have to make this post short because I've a debate to argue (in writing) and a Policy essay to do before Thursday, and Thursday onwards an International Studies essay to write.

JOY.

Anyway! :) The "S" word summaries today.

After submitting the journalism website assignment that Calyn, Ai and I have been working on, Shang and I headed to Sunway Pyramid because we heard Forever 21 was on a ridiculously low-priced sale. :P



Shangari.
In love with her new yellow sunnies from Forever 21, RM2 (down from RM29.90).
A turquoise blouse and a white crocheted top from Forever 21, like RM15-25 each.
Two Cotton On sequin headbands, RM5 for both.
All this from someone who claims she "hates" shopping :P



Seafood.
A lunch set for each of us (RM20+ each), at Manhattan Fish Market :D


Spray-on tattoo. RM5 at Magic-I. Shang got a communist tatt!
Siberian tiger-striped tank. RM15 from F21 (down from RM79).


Shoes!
Left: My Marks & Spencer peeptoe wedges that Datin Diva wanted a pic of :D
Right: Bought today! Black gladiator wedges from Walk In, RM47.90 (ori: RM69.90).

And now I shall focus on my schoolwork :P

3 comments:

Cynth said...

excuse me.... where is the HIGH part in the shoes?

Mechell said...

babe i didnt see much sales in f21 ou lorrr

Sha-Lene said...

Cynthia - excuse me... the heels are like four inches! :P of course they are nothing like your six-inch heels lah

Mechell - maybe the sales are only in Sunway Pyramid? :(