Wednesday 5 May 2010

The Storm Before The Calm

I waited two months for this sale! :D

And realised items on sale are usually not as nice as items not on sale. Hee! I speed-shopped through Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Forever 21 and Cotton On - trying on heaps of stuff in five different stores, in under an hour. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something, as useless an accomplishment it might be. :P

But in the name of spending "wisely", I bought only this:

White lace trim cami from Topshop, 30% discount

Because I saw it the very first time I went to Topshop, but didn't buy it then - and now it's on sale, the last piece in my size! :) Well it wasn't really my size, it was a UK size 12 but it fit me anyway. :P Joy.

Also got a pair of much-needed heels from Marks and Spencer, which mum says used to be called St Michael. I love my new shoes! Traumatised from the falling-apart of my beloved red checkered peeptoe wedges, I've been tottering nervously on my one remaining pair of tall wedges. And now I have a new pair: black four-inch peeptoe wedges with a back strap and a rainbow-coloured interior! :D

I consider them my reward for not snacking all day and squeezing in weights in the morning! :) And a run on the treadmill right about ... now.

Because I want to look this crazily happy one day on the scale:
"OHMYGOD! I actually weigh 55 kgs!"

0 comments: