Saturday 5 June 2010

Play that funky music, white boy.


I was waiting for our food and Shaza went to the toilet, so I put the camera on self-timer :P But I love how this picture turned out! Actually it was intended to show the rings I bought yesterday, but evidently I don't know how to angle things properly :/



Lunch today at Just Thai, 1Utama :) Shaza had the Tomyam Seafood Fried Rice, and I had Pineapple Fried Rice - my standard order at any Thai restaurant :P It was really delicious!


Shaza! :D In the middle of telling me an exciting story, hehe!


Pictured above: The Most Beautiful Floral Bag Of All Time! :D From Clothier by fashion designer and stylist Ken Wong. He's bringing in more of these floral bags soon, so if you want one, just email kenwck99@hotmail.com! :)

If this bag looks familiar to you, it's because it's the bag I wish I had gotten at Chic Pop! This bag is the whole reason I went to 1U in the first place today, to COD, hehe! :) There's a few fashion vendors there this weekend at Camp 5, the rock-climbing place on the 5th floor of the New Wing. :D Go check it out if you're going to 1U!

Other stuff I bought:

Tea tree oil concealer from Body Shop, RM16 (after 50% discount)
Nail polish in lavender, red and white from Sinma, RM5 for 3 bottles


Pink and grey aztec leggings from Cotton On, RM15 (original price: RM49)
Denim blue linen blazer from FOS, RM63 (original price: RM70) *as inspired by this article!*

Okay, now I will start studying for my exams :D

0 comments: