Tuesday 8 June 2010

The Jumpsuit Experiment

OMG! :D Jessica of Jessabella's Plus Size Stealz sent me three jumpsuits for a review I'm working on for plus-size jumpsuits (and jumpsuits in general).

Jumpsuits from Jessabella's Plus Size Stealz
The three jumpsuits she chose for me to illustrate the different types of jumpsuits: a full-length ruffled tube jumpsuit with harem pants, a baggy contemporary jumpsuit ala Arabian Nights, and a ruffled jailbird jumpsuit (my favourite!).

And all the jumpsuits are totally awesome! I was worried they wouldn't fit or they'd be too short - but these are so stretchable that I'm blown away! Not to mention comfortable - much easier to wear than I had expected. :D

I'll be writing the review after my exams, complete with embarassing photos of myself (which I will take after exams!) - so look out for them on Your Shopping Kaki! :)

1 comments:

Anna Christina said...

i like the first one!