Wednesday 9 June 2010

Free Trade vs. Fair Trade

Just finished writing my essay on why Huntington is wrong in his whole "Clash of Civilizations" theory. Exams start tomorrow for some of my schoolmates, and mine starts in 8 days. EIGHT days! Aaaaargh!

When I wake up in the morning, I have to write a thousand words on why fair trade is better than free trade. And this is just the first part of INT exam prep. The second part - after I write this second essay, I have to memorize both essays before the 24th. Ha, ha!

And that's just international studies. I have Policy and Authorship exams too ... but I'll worry about those after I finish the fair trade vs free trade essay.

A couple of non-boring things I wanted to post on my blog:


A New York Times news video on how models are discovered in rural Brazil.
Fascinating! :D Also a great example of news journalism on a YouTube-suited vid!


An angpow-red bubble dress Sharine from Mizu Closet is sending me for a sidebar ad :) After so many months of working with the wonderful people at Mizu, I finally met Sharine in person at Chic Pop a couple of weeks ago, and she is so sweet and tiny and adorable! Lol!

And I should be getting those shoes from Agape Boutique soon. Yay! :D

0 comments: