Friday 10 September 2010

Simpleton.

Grey dress from thepoplook.com
Blogger has a new post editor, and I'm struggling to make it work :( While it has lots of cool new functions, I can no longer put photos stuck together side-by-side or manually adjust the size of photos by dragging the corners ... which is a pity, because now I have to work out a whole new blogging format for YSK. Hmm.

The good news is that I can now write text next to the photograph, something Wordpress always offered but Blogger never did. :) The jump break function is also cool - I just experimented it on my sports journalism class' website: SJMU.

Anyway, ogle of the day - this stunningly simple grey dress from thepoplook.com. Imagine the possibilities with this piece - you can really bring on the accessories and show off your most over-the-top pair of shoes :P

0 comments: