Tuesday 21 September 2010

Video recording FAIL.

Campus was mighty packed with activities today! NGO Day and Student Council Presidential Debate (for the elections) made the foyer area look very busy, hehe.

I was pretty excitedly taking a video of the debate ... unfortunately, the audio totally disappeared! :( Either that, or I somehow found a way to accidentally mute the audio while recording. I didn't even know that was possible! Despite my wails of disappointment, I decided to make do with what I got and upload a video ANYWAY. Lol. :(



Photos of the colourful NGO Day - the most attractive booth was probably the PT Foundation one (formerly known as Pink Triangle) where they got passers-by to hold up signs in protest/prevention of AIDS :)


P.S: My hotmail account has officially been hacked and no longer accessible by me. I've been locked out! LOL. Dang :/ Some hacker's gone in to change the password, alternative email (so I can't even receive a new password!), and secret question. So, please don't send any emails to pungshalene@hotmail.com - and if you receive anything from there, delete it at once. I've set up a new, clean hotmail account - pungshalene88@hotmail.com :D Please don't send any emails there, it's for Windows Live Messenger in the rare times I need to sign in :)

0 comments: