Tuesday 5 February 2013

Moving on.

Last week, I learned that there's no telling when something is or isn't forever. I ended a 1.5-year relationship on a civil note, and it took hours of crying my eyes out to accept the painful decision I knew I had to make. The truth is that we tried our best, and I loved him as best as I knew how to. Sometimes, we just can't help it if we fall out of love. Willi and I are still friends. We were friends before anything else, and I think we will always be friends first. I've learned so much from him in the past year and a half, and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Mum kissed me on my forehead when I told her, blinking back tears through puffy eyes, that I'd left Willi. She told me not to feel bad, and that I deserved someone I would truly love and someone who was more compatible with me. So, I guess what I wanted to record down here is that I fell off the horse and I'm scared, but I'm climbing back up on to it. Currently dating someone that I've been friends with for a while now, and taking baby steps into a much more realistic romance. :)

Meet Darren. :) More on him later!

0 comments: